CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Being Thankful for Mother


Thankful Thursday Meme

This Sunday is Mother's Day. Using the letters in Mother, you can list your Mother's qualities and give it to her. This will show your appreciation to her.

Here is an example:

I am thankful for my mother, because she is:

M - Memorable
My mother has tried really hard to plan fun activities that will give me good memories.

O- Optimistic
My mother trusts God and believes that things will always get better.

T- Thoughtful
My mother cares about people who are less fortunate. She has shown me ways that I can help others.

H- Hilarious
My mother knows how to get me laughing and feeling better.

E- Evangelistic
My mother shares about her belief is Jesus. She wants others to become Christians, too.

R - Responsible
My mother takes care of me, the rest of the family, and does all of her other work, too.


Keys for Kids
Daily Devotion for May 8, 2008 "For Grammy and God"

Adventures in Odyssey
A Mission for Jimmy
Supporting missionaries