CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Fun - Thankfulness Activity


Here's an activity for Family Night:

We don't have to wait until Thanksgiving to be thankful. We can express our appreciation to God right now in September. Using the 9 letters in the word September, write down what you are thankful for.

I am thankful for:

S - Snacks
God gives me an abundance of food to eat. Everyday, I get full on meals and snacks. I am so thankful for this because I know that there are many people in the world who do not have enough to eat. Thank you, Jesus, that I get snacks too.

E - Exercise
There are many fun ways to exercise my body. Hiking, biking, and swimming are some of my favorites.

P - Prayer
I'm thankful that I can talk to God through prayer. I feel closer to Him and comforted when I pray.

T - Travel
I love to visit new places and see new things. I'm thankful for the times I get to travel to see parts of this wonderful world that God made.

E - Electricity
I can't imagine my life without the convenience of electricity. It powers things like my computer, heaters, TV, lights, and oven.

M - Music
There are so many Christian songs to be sung. I enjoy listening to Christian praise music and Christian rock. I love to sing along and worship God.


B - Bible
The word of God teaches me so many wonderful lessons about how God wants me to act as a Christian. It also teaches me about who God is.

E - Eternity
Since I'm a Christian, I will live for eternity in heaven. That is so exciting.


R - Resurrection
It's wonderful to appreciate the Resurrection of Jesus. He came to this earth to die for our sins and to come back to life. Thank you so much, Jesus.

Keys for Kids
Daily Devotion

Adventures in Odyssey
Online Radio Show